Green Instruments nominated for EY Entrepreneur of The Year 2019
Green Instruments is proud to be recognized as a successful growth company in one of the world’s most recognized business competition.
Green Instruments is proud to be among the nominees for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019! Based on several diverse factors, EY assessed Green Instruments as a candidate for the awardment of this year's entrepreneur.
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is a global competition for growth creators with representatives from more than 53 countries. For more than 20 years, EY has raised awareness of entrepreneurship and growth in Denmark and presented the award 'EY Entrepreneur Of The Year' as a tribute to the best growth companies in Denmark and worldwide.
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year distinguishes from other growth awards with increased focus on the entrepreneurs role, values and management as well as community engagement, and thus not solely rely on the ability of creating financial growth. Latter ability of which Green Instruments has already been awarded prior this month. The independent jury assesses Green Instruments and the other nominees based on the following criteria:
- Commitment: setting high standards and showing extraordinary drive and willingness to succeed
- Earnings: achieving lasting financial results with personal, financial commitment and risk
- Strategic business development: characterized by innovation and clear ambitions of growth
- Personal integrity: presenting great management skills in line with ethical principals
- Innovation: recognized as innovative and a pioneer in its scope of business
- Future potential: creating jobs and holding future potential for growth
With the nomination, EY Entrepreneur Of The Year embraces the whole organisation and DNA of Green Instruments, and recognizes Green Instruments as a potential role model for the next generations of entrepreneurs. We are proud of this acknowledgement!
Please visit EY Entrepreneur Of The Year to learn more about the competition.